For over 30 years, Smith Dawson & Andrews has offered clients cost-effective personal service with a bipartisan approach, in-depth knowledge and a record of success. SDA’s reputation for integrity, candor and hard work helps clients meet the challenges they face at home and in Washington.
Smith Dawson & Andrews assisted the County of Kaua'i in securing a federal grant for the purchase of this life-saving vehicle. This is the Kaua'i Fire Department's (KFD) first aerial apparatus engine. The engine was funded by a 2014 Federal Emergency Management Agency grant called the Assistance to Firefighters grant, which totaled $791,000.
The quint’s price tag came in at $774,000. 90 percent was funded by the FEMA grant, while the remaining 10 percent was paid for by the County of Kauai KFD.
Smith Dawson & Andrews assisted the County of Kaua'i in securing a federal More >
Local Brownfields Coalition Awarded $500,000 to Continue Revitalization of Business Sites
The Brownfields Assessment Coalition, made up of the Cities of Eugene and Springfield, and Lane County, has been awarded a brownfields More >